GOLDRICK | Bamboo Toothbrush Adult
Make the change with our bamboo toothbrushes, these are an environment-friendly alternative to conventional kids plastic toothbrushes.
They are made out of natural moso bamboo, which is one of the fastest growing plants in the world, making it a very sustainable material. Our environment-friendly bamboo brush will last you just as long as any mass-produced plastic toothbrush.
- Dental experts recommend to use soft bristles and to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Our kids size is a shorter brush handle, prefect for small hands.
- Our soft waveform bristles fit the contours of any mouth, large or small. Giving you a through and comfortable clean, every time.
- Our toothbrush handle is made from sustainably sourced MOSO bamboo which is naturally antibacterial.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. So like grass, when you cut it back, it continues to grow - and fast. It is naturally antibacterial which means that there is no need to use fertilisers or pesticides during its cultivation.
Bamboo grows extremely fast and is resistant to natural pests, which means it is farmed organically. Bamboo is the perfect material for toothbrushes as it is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal making it a very hygienic material.
Goldrick's soft waveform bristles are recommended by dentists, soft bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums not to cause enamel damage and avoid bleeding.
We decided not to used any added colour to the brushes, as this results in unnecessary chemicals been added. These chemicals are then added into the land, though composting. Choose a more sustainable future with our eco friendly brushes!